Singer Sewing Centre
The Singer Sewing Centre in Queen Street, Penzance services and repairs all makes of sewing machines and most overlockers.
You can drop off your machine Monday to Thursday between 10am and 4pm or telephone 01736 363457 to arrange a time outside these hours.
Dave Girling, the engineer, can be contacted on 01736 753811, mobile 07766 662908
We sell used sewing machines which are fully serviced and guaranteed for three months, email or telephone for details of our current stock. We prefer you to collect them from our shop in Penzance so that you can inspect them and try them out if you wish although we can arrange delivery within Cornwall, Devon and Dorset.
We stock needles, bobbins, machine oil, presser feet and other accessories.
There are drop off and collection points throughout Cornwall at
- Free Range Blinds, 1 St. Georges Road, Truro TR1 3NL 01872 276938
- Helen Sanderson Dressmaker, 2 Trevanson Street, Wadebridge PL27 7AW 01208 815415
- Viviennes Fabrics, 32 Molesworth Street, Wadebridge PL27 7DP 01208 813145
- Needle and Thread, 5 Fore Street, Camelford PL32 9PG 01840 211135
- Bodmin Computers, 38 Finn VC Estate, Bodmin PL31 2LU 01208 269222
- Muddy Paws Pet Shop, 5 Market House Arcade, Bodmin PL31 2JA 01208 269444
- HeatherCraft, 12 Coinage Hall Street, Helston TR13 8ER 01326 563925
- Makers Boutique, Old Foundry Chapel Market, Hayle
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)